Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Bits and pieces of today...

HAh...I beat the rain today and came home only slight drizzled. But my flu did not go away ...the bug woke up just now..I am sniffing and making wet dumplings out of tissues when writing this...typing never seems to be so easy :(

Going for a swim tomorrow and hopefully the bug is killed by my immune system. this time I will swim for 20 laps w/o stopping. Possible? Why not..I had 30 laps b4..but that was 2 years ago ..hehee. Meeting Michelle for lunch after that in arts canteen. Think will shop for a pair of geeky specs in the afternoon..had a design in mind but just hope not too ex.

Listened to sasha a few time...not bad . i think its time for me to upgrade to another level of music appreciation. Bye Bye Retro , hello house!! Bye bye to MW and Newsroom too, I am going for liquidroom and double O:) the zoukout effect hasn't settle in me yet..will be looking out for DJ events in the future. damn Should have gone with my friends to the Powerhouse party !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home