Monday, July 25, 2005

The unbearable lightness of boredom....

I guess its monday blues that makes me bored...don't feel like doing anything even though there's 1000 and 1 things to do... I presume others share the same thoughts too..... My friend complain that no one goes lunch with him ..the culture is that the staffs ta-bao a lot and seldom goes out to lunch. If I were him, I would go crazy too! Lunch time is the only time when we can go out for a breath and get out of the boring mechanical office suroundings. If not, we will be like mad ppl in mental hospital..

Its sucks if you are lunching alone with no one to talk to. I always admired ppl who can withstand the lonesome feeling of solitude. I definitely can't . I like lunching in a group....can talk cock sing song. It 's in my character...outgoing and groupy.

I am counting the time when I can knock off....5 more hours to go...wah lao!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same...I have Monday blues too...sucks..

Cheer up..this is just part of L-I-F-E..

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger RAISIN said...

i can do most things alone no prob n i do agree tt eating alone outside sucks, n tts wad i stil cant stand doing alone too! but rite.. im learning la..smtimes heck care cos i ate w irritating ppl b4..so betta to b eating alone than eating w irritating ppl..HAHAAH!! maybe think of it tt way wil feel better?? OHOHOHO!! i love to psycho myslf smtimes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home