Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Afterthoughts for the swim

Had a great swim this morning at NUS SRC. Even saw a babe tanning with top off beside me. seems like she doesn't care a shit if males are oogling. Times have changed ..I guess. More ppl are investing in tiny little wicked bikinis. Used to see them worn for tanning. Now more & more are swimming with it. Don't they feel dangerous like the top might came off or the bottom is too skimpy ? From this , I feel that ppl are becoming more adventurous not only in their dressing but also their behaviour...Is that a good thing ? well I supppose in singapore .its good..esp when the government is now fiercely encouraging entrepreneurship.. Wait a min..anyone reading this might ask what has bikinis has to do with entrepreneurship. A lot actually.

It only shows ppl are changing their mindset esp young ppl. they don't care how ppl look at them ..as long as they are comfortable and have the asset/talent, just show off! Flaunt what you have ....rather be humble thru' out your life. the babe at the pool might even met a hunk ! Of course , I am rather happy to remain just as an observer:P...heehee I know my limits.

But sometimes, I jst wondered what are the things we can do and cannot do in this freaking country. There 's no clear laws to clarify. Probably, our generation is too used to follow instructions and now with the doors open to entrepreneurship, ppl are lost. Basically as singaporeans , we are not risk takers. we are not taught to be one anyway unlike the Americans. ..kudos to their creative thinkings. We don't want to invest our savings into some business that will burst like a bubble due to some stupid laws and redtape. What to do. Have a job ..and stay there for all your life. No way! I want a business of my own in the near future. Whether its a failure or success, at least I tried to be different. But for now, I can only learn as much.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home