Sunday, February 29, 2004

Last weekend...

my last weekend blog at skateline...felt a bit leaving here..I think I will miss the students here...the cute rachel , her brother and her nice mum....the friendly couple Mac and Fiona who just attend thier first lesson ..the adorable Xiao fen who is my JC junior, The undecisive duo Joey and joanne who cannot made up their mind which blade they should buy even how hard I tried to persuade them...and a lot more famailiar faces ( cannot remember so many names) who cross my path at this stage of my life. The friendly instructors too!Even though its only a short 2 months stay, I miss them.

hope in some later parts of my life, we will meet again. At some point of time, I wondered if I should quit, but I shall not let my emotional side swayed me this time...I must move on to a better one.

As i wrote this last few lines, a purge of sadness rise in me...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home