Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The past few days...and the next few days

Just seen Gothika yesterday with ling..actually we are suppose to catch the movie irreversible but due to my misjugdement, I arrived late and the tickets were sold out...WOw..its been quite sometime since it came on screen and yet it was fully booked! NVM, we agree to watch next monday instead. Got to catch the infamous "7 min uncensored rape" not that I am a sex maniac....Gothika was much better than those jap horror shows I've watch so far ..ie. Juon 1 & 2. Its was classic, everyone didn't know what was coming...many were left mouth wide open..no scream...isn't that freaky? I give 4 popcorns for the horror and plot...feel sad for the victim:(

My good friend T just began his first flight in SIA on Monday..to Jarkata...he's back safe and sound...feel happy for him since he have endured months of tough training in Australia. Glad he found something he like to do for a job. My the other friend Albert just got hitch after 15 years of bachelorhood...seems like friends around me are having their happy moments. Me?single, no card , no car, no money...*sob* but I always believe there is always a time for everything...
What do I live for ....its a very profound question that not everyone can answer...

Another friend of mine tells me she hasn't get over her past relationship with her ex..she complains life is not the same anymore w/o him...she is often at a lost ...the guy is attached now..get the point? I told her to get over it...time will cure...btu its easier said than done. women gets more emotionally hurt and they are usually the ones who lose out in failed relationships..we guys had the easier way out I guess...hope she gets on with her life.

I am hopping I can get a office job soon cos I can't stand my present job...its shitty hours. My friend once said we will appreciate the the normal woring hours when we worked thru' the odd hours ...I truly understand that now...I wanna a life that has a fixed rythmn..not that I cannot cope with the odd hours....is just that I can plan my schedule better and enjoy the wonderful weekends. i decided to quit my present part time job (even though I work full hours) and spend quality time searching the kind of job I want. Already send out a few applications...hopefully will hear from them soon.

I shall spend the remaining days of the month gazing at the greenery around me...enjoying the last solace while I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home