Saturday, January 24, 2004

the pains of growing up...

I watched Peter pan with me friends today...luckily I was early to buy the tics as there were quite a number of people queuing ...guess most people had nothing much to do on CNY..

The show even though was being remade a number of times..but the theme still moved my heart. Peter hates to grow up as he doesn't wants to face the problems adults faced..its always better as a kid..no worries, freedom..the movie kind of reflects on our lives..we are caught up with earning money, working so hard that sometimes we forget what is life is all about..it has to be more than these. Where is the love, the friendship, peace and contentment...?

I nearly weep..really miss those days of being a kid..when we can listen to bedtime stories..being naive, joys of being cuddled. Compared to now, as an adult , we had to fight for survival in this concrete jungle. If there is really a neverland, I would love to live there , make fun and be merry!!

Geez...I am fantasizing again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home