Monday, December 29, 2003

another eve..

how did I spend my last new year eve ..good queston..oh..I remember ..I spent both X'mas and new year's eve in Japan. That was a cold but enjoyable eve for me..I can still remember the streets of tokyo ..brightly lit neon lights with beautiful people strolling by..I did not join in the count down but instead I found a nice coffee place and chill out with my colleague...temp was 3 degree...taht was REALLY chilling out! but the coffee was heartening and we watch the people passing by..indulging the chill ....

It was a special feeling then but now..if you ask me how I want to spend my eve..I had no idea.Friends around seems to have their programs planned out long ago..I felt left out..In the past I would have organised outings , dinner, etc during te eve...but now...I guess I am being too lazy or to be more accurate...I run out of ideas. There are many countdown events in here..friends asked me to join in the fun..yeah...but imagine squeezing with thousands of people in sentosa, get drowned by foams and wet all over till the next morning....no thanks. I would rather watch the telecast at home...cheaper still..safer too.

Got a friend who chio me to suntec for countdown by foreign DJs...no doubt the Djs are awesome..but then again..you have to squeeze with throngs of people to enjoy the music..I had that experience in zoukout b4...either I got elbowed or being shadowed by tall guys in front....I am short..not cheap either. I am still considering the option though cos eve will be pretty boring if your are not doing anything..

Sometimes I can't help being jealous of people who already have programs planned out for them..they just need to wait for people to call them..the "beautiful" ones..the popular ones..the sporting ones..but people like me ..a plain john.. have to organise ..go thru the agony of people rejecting .." Sorry got something on ".."Wat! Again these few guys??"...." I am tired..want to rest".." let me think about it...confirm with you later" ..usually that means they had some other things in mind and just don't wanna break your heart, in the eleventh hour, they will SMS you and not CALL you ..saying cannot make it...and some other lame excuses..Why can't they reply directly.." I just don't like your program" ..."you are a pretty boring person ...I don't wanna hang out with you!"...Even though it hurts..at least I know I won't ask you out again the future.

Its hard to be popular..some guys just have the gift of the gab or the pretty outlook...but then again..God is fair to all..you given them some , you take away some..that explain why humans are not perfect at all.

I have already made a decision...if no one ask me out or I can't think of any programs..I will just stay at home...sleep and gym the next day...Work is still the better option...no need to think so much wat to do. Wish tomorrow will be a better day..

Happy eve to all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home