Thursday, December 11, 2003

rainy days soon to be over...

finally I am gaining back my freedom next tues..handing over my work to someone else..good luck to whoever is going to take over me.There's a price to pay .but I shall not dwell too much into it..compare to my health and freedom , these are nothing. Treat it as a learning experience.... Thanks to my friend who is willing to tide me over..I owe her one.

As to what I am going to do in the future, I shall keep mum ..certain things are better left unsaid unless you have achieved it... but be assured that I am still chasing my dream and it hasn't changed..for those who knows me well, you should know what is it.

Hopefully the coming new year will be a better one for me. I remember when I was touring in japan last december..I visited a temple and got my fortunes told. The lot that I drew said that I will have bad luck and financial problem for the year 2003 ..hopefully its only FOR THIS YEAR!! I really hope to go back there and have my fortune told.

Anyway , tomorrow will be a better day..I hope:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home