Friday, November 28, 2003

bloody shitty life I am having...

Its not that I wanna complain about my job..of course there is NO PERFECT JOB in this world..you just have to make do with it..be gone with the prospects and good future the job promises me..it a trap and I bloody fell into it...look at the following things and you tell me does the problem lies with me or the org..

1) its a full time shift..bloody hell..I work almost 12 hours 6 days and only a bloody off.

2) cannnot claim taxi fare even though we often work till late at the job..ie. close one hour later or do stock check at the end of the month...that cost me around 100 plus..

3) get crap from boss in the morning 8am when we did not meet sales target everyday( I swear I tried my best..but to them its not the best..they prefer figures)..get nothing when we hit target..at most just a 'well done" or "keep it up" comment

4) salary deducted for stock loss...and wats left ? just enough to feed myself ..

5) lost weight every month...used to be at 58kg..now at only 51..best diet regime i ever seen!!! fuck those diet programs..been seeing the doctor 4 times within 2 months..

6)not enough sleep...6-7 hours..

7) they lie about the promotion prospects..from wat I observe and ask...usually MT like us takes about 2 years to rise up to the next rank..and hardly any oversea attachments..that's my greatest disappointment!!


so tell me..how lah??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home