Saturday, October 25, 2003

Reservist thoughts...gals just don't get it.

First day of reservist..I reported at 730am...seen a lot of familiar faces but just can't remember them..some had gone fat till the seams are bursting, some din change much, some have aged a lot. I am glad I could finally take a break from my work..at least life in the army is more carefree..finish up the training and you get to rest ..its a no brainer!! I feel protected from the hash outside world behind the barricade fences. ..no pressures...no cramming in the mrts.

Training program states no night training so it means we get to book out at 6pm +....Yehhh..nothing much happenning for this in camp training except for sars conversion ( in case you guys misunderstood the meaning...its just upgrading to another weapon usage..okay..its top secret), live firing and some overnight mission . Reservist always brings back sweet and bitter memories..the male bonding , the dirty jokes we made, the hell we gone thru' during active NS time...now we are all "lao jiao" ...less garung, more relax one corner but we still have the platoon cohesiveness...I hope so:P

Nevertheless, even though its only 11 days in camp, I already longed for the next ICT in 2005...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home