Friday, October 03, 2003

humbin...or izzit?

I am simply bored with my life..work late hours till I catch the last train, face up with pressures to meet the target, 6 days of work with only 1 bloody day off. even if I had my day off, I had simply no idea what to do..on the other hand I dun wanna waste the day...just have to get out of the house and do something..but being alone all of a sudden when you are accustom to ppl presence in my work is unbearable.

When I am free, my friends not free, when they ask me out, I am working....even though the inner side of me wants to go. I had it coming ..I know all these will happen...blame it on my flamboyant ways during my break...its hard for me to get used to my state of life now..what the fuck...I am jsut grumbling..that's all.

I miss the beach, the sun and the blue sky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home