Sunday, September 14, 2003

time of the month...

had another wild night at wala wala..the "unexpected"band" (its their real name) sabo spank gal..I was only only dedicating a song to her ..hoping she will find her Mr Huggy soon..and once again the band just blow it out of proportion on stage...I swear her look can kill me...Tadah..I manage to sabo my friends every sat..sounds evil right? It's all for the entertainment anyway and they are cool about it:P

Had a plain and pineapple cheese prata and 2 cold tehcinnos at fong seng...After all this weeks of booze and midnight supper...my stomach is showing finally:P ...all thanks to my strenous workouts..got to cut down on booze and wala. Not feeling myself today too..if not for the booze that get me high...can't tell what's troubling me lately..mood swings..guess its the "pms"..or izZit my new job?..heck..just enjoy myself while I could. Not going for the half marathon run tomorrow too..so damn early and I think I wouldn't last for 1/2 the 21km:P getting a bit hangover by the way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home