Thursday, September 11, 2003

bright sunny dayz..

the weather today was perfect! the sun, the blue sea and the clear sky..I swear it was burning hot out there! It was quite an eventful day for me too:)

Jeff, got his 2 friends with me and spank gal. we reach there around 10am..It was a bit weird out on a beach on a weekend..but I was damn happy when I thought of ppl still working ..we hardly got any chance to beach around..we must be one of those lucky ones. jeff's friends are all teachers and it happens to be the 1 week break.

We saw 2 jap bikini kawaii gals writing on the sands..and jeff , being the more spontaneous one, chat up with them and offer to help them with the words..well japs are not good at english spellings mostly. But I swear that was a buaya move. He 's the man! They were rather cute and we sort of hit well with them... if not for jeff 's friend who kept blowing wolf whistle to them at a distance b4 we approach them..spoils our image man! else the 2 gals would have stay longer...I swore they were out on a tan actually. Anyway yuki and Noimi took some pics with us b4 they went off..darn..should have brought my digital cam along. Too bad they will be leaving tomorrow for tokyo..its their first trip to singapore without any tour guide ...kudos to them for the backpacker spirit!

Met Jeff's ex NIE friend along the beach too..now also a teacher.... Seems that the beach is full of teachers today har...she's quite jude too and look "deadly" with the slinky bikini..can kill ..but too bad married already..haiz..her husband was with her. I begin to wonder why female teachers get attached/married so soon..she told me teachers have no time for dating ..not to say having time for their private life..so its better to get attached b4 you start to teach..I can understand that cos' i was a teacher once..luckily I did not sign the contract:P

We saw a wedding couple taking shots at the beach..really bow to them..can stand the blistering heat in their gowns and black suit...but the couple seems quite happy though but I can't say the same for the photographer who was lugging along the bulky tripod and cam.

Went to stroll the beach with spank gal ..talk about our lives..the changes we should make while still young....we were quite indulge in the peaceful surrounding ..the waves, the sun, and that lonely coconut tree in the distance and for a second , I panicked. What have I acheived at 26 now..no money , no car, no love..and what the f*** am I doing on the beach when others are working their ass off in the office? the devil side of me told me I was being fortunate enough to have free time now..enjoy while you can! Life is short!
You never know if you are gonna be around tomorrow...

We chatted and tan till around 1+ ..I think my skin kena burnt and spank gal was getting spotty too so we decide to leave and drove to holland v for late lunch. Its was a quite a day for me:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home