Thursday, September 04, 2003

Early bird catches the most worms...

Wah yesterday I broke my sleeping record and turn in at 1030pm..since after my NS days, I've never slept so early...don't know why ..maybe its the reading.I was reading this book call The omnipowerful brand by Frank Delano..lately got an interest in advertising and branding..then I fall asleep with book on my face..think I wake up at 2am to pee ..then rub my left eye ..NOT DIG like rave ...then today wake up with blooody lines streaking across and swollen. Hmmm...did I wash my hand after I pee?...not in a clear state of mind anyway.

Well it was great to wake up early..I could take my time brush my teeth...read newspaper..but still waiting my mum for my breakfast...damn pampered right?...wat to do..too lazy to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home