Friday, August 29, 2003

I made it!!!

Finally i found another comment system other than haloscan..for those interested pls visit:http://www.tecknik.net/blogback for more info...very simple to install .you just need to cut and paste the code to the correct spot. Pls feel free to comment!!..I need it anyway cos' the rules states that if I had nocomments for 3 months..the system will be taken away:(

i will post more interesting articles and happennings:)

Today was pretty boring for me. I went to hmv though and end up spending $43 on a cd by satoshi tomiie. haha but I din't regret since it sounded great on trial. I was practically hooked on sasha for these few days and the thing is ..I never felt bored with the music. Think its becos its so hard to remember every rhythms and there's hardly any lyrics too. My fav is still Xpander. Now i a a single MD with tracks form the 2 DJs..cool har...nextthing is to upgrade to Ipod:P. I finally understand what's the diff bet. global and deep house. thanks the enlightenment from Teri..Now I knew i have been listening to deep house all along too. they are actually groovy chillouts.

But having spend so much on cds this month, its means no cheonging..shit next month when I start work , i cannot cheong anymore. will be watching the new korean movie "Oh happy days!" with P and moi...heard its not bad ..Had a long talk with moi..chat about her work ..no time to enjoy..pressures..no time with family..makes me feel very lucky. At least I get to spend time with my family, have dinner with them....more time for workouts,chillouts. But I know once I start work, all these will be quite impossible. Got to enjoy while I can!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home