Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Lara Craft

Just chat with my ex-rock climbing mate in ICQ..she is in CAmBOdia ...backpacking alone! WOW..actually she did chio me b4 whether I wanna go with her..but I was tied down with work in MAy:( She is one hot , ranchy babe man..I never expected her to venture out alone in vietnam and cambodia though we went for several oversea climbing trip in Thailand together..but you go gal if you see this, Daph!! She is coming home on the 5th...then have a job waiting with an asset mgt co...gonna work for a few months...try and get a job overseas.. otherwise save enough and go get a working holiday visa for new zealand.

That's what I called a modern cool babe..knows what she wants and at the same time able to rough out and enjoy life!! She wasn't alone in backpacking ,there's people of all ages...from 18 all the way to 76 there.She even commented about the men there are gorgeous!

"you see all these ugly fat caucasions in singapore....and here..cambodia n vietnam...i've seen the best looking caucasions!"

Hahaha..that's quite true from my backpacking experiences during my varsity years...once you are out there, you see all the beautiful ones and HOME is never on your mind! You will start to complain about your nationality, why we don't have this, why our people can't behave like this, etc... I am now planning for my cambodia and vietnam trip next year..hope I can get enough leave and off:P...no more cheonging and wasting money on KTV...maybe just once a blue moon in wala wala for the live band.

Action speaks louder than words...guys and gals who are reading this, I will hold my promise and make it happen! Support me leh..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home