Saturday, August 30, 2003

Late night movies with the 3 angels..

Went watching Oh happy days with the 3 angels at GV at 950pm. We met for dinner at the kopitiam around 730..and had more than 1 hr to spare b4 we enter for the show. That's so much changes in Plaza Sing , it resembles like a mini Far East at the basement ..so many kawaii shops with kawaii babes..I was very tempted to buy some casual shoes..but after spending so much on CDs this month..I thought twice..fortunately the friends around me are also controlling their urge to shop else i would have succumb to my urge!!Money not enough man!!We ended up in Olio dome at parkmall. Our friend P had a really funny accident . he was asking a waitress how fast the drinks are served. The cute waitress prob. misunderstood and replied they are closing at 11, last order at 1030. P ask again the same Q and she said " the drinks will be served fast for you" P went flushed with red from ear to ear!! All of us burst into laughter...the waitress also smiled grinned and look a bit paiseh too..muahhaha...

the show wasn't that bad after all, luckily we din't follow Degussa comment..Its crappy but really hilarious. I was laughing till my stomach pain. We should take it with a pinch of salt when we watch this kind of movies since it is certainly not about oscar winning contents. Everyone is just trying to have some fun and laughter...well for those who are into more substance and higher level of "nirvana" ..so sorry loh..you picked the wrong movie:P

After the movie , it was almost 12am .we decided to makan prata at NUS fong seng ...the famous 24hr eatery near to Yusof hall.picked up Degussa as well since along the way too.I think so..correct me if I am wrong. the pineapple cheese prata tasted like heaven and the tehchino was uplifting. Talk about some crappy stuffs ..and I really wish I can return to student's life..looking at teh students around us who are so carefree..I wish I can turn back the clock!!!Work sucks , life sucks...wat to do...was wondering how to retire b4 35...possible???

Tomorrow ..should be going for a haircut..my hair freaking dense like a broom...afternoon will head for a swim cum tan then might dropby holland V to check out some CDs. Moi tell me that a cd shop on the 2nd floor sells relatively cheap house/progressive cds..don't wanna kena chop by HMV anymore!! thinking of chilling out at wala wala after 7 for the live gig..anyone free and thinking of saving money can join me...beer only cost around $10 ..better than throwing money to discos and KTV..haiz...will call up Degussa, Moi, p and Nic along.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home