Sunday, September 07, 2003

Part 2 ..WALA WALA

We went for wala wala that night.. I suggested that place as I plan to make a "scene" on stage for the newly wed. A scene it really was and even as the mastermind, I was kena sabo too..

It was actually like a weekly affair and my kakis was there..Degussa, spank gal, Mr P, Ayumi and rock chick..sorry some names not revealed to protect their privac:P..I was already ther by 715pm just to chop some good seats..and the place was quite empty .band starts at 930 but I was told it will be filled out by 8pm..suppose to meet spank gal to shop for her earrings..but she was late and degussa need to dine so I was stoning there with my bottle of budweisser..by the time the newly wed and their friends came..it was already 845..of course it was full house ..but the waitress was kind enough to bring in some more chairs for us..but still me, degussa ahd to stand..i think we around ten ppl..squeezed around a small table.. I told the lead singer..by the way this band was very popular with the wala regulars..the lead singer was a hit! ..told her about the newly wed couple ...just wanna dedicate a song to them..I keep it simple cos' I knew later she will create a scene later:P

She did ...but I was kena sabo too by going on stage ...it was so paiseh..but I had a beer at hand to chill..I was a bit high anyway...and she crack a joke about the mike thing. ask me about why I like to "stroke " the mike..IT WAS TOTALLy INUENDOs...the whole walas was laughing away...but the newly wed was not spared..Pat sang a song for his wife ..it was so sweet that it create a lot of wowing from the ladies!! I am sure some are jealous to the core..hahaa..His wife also kiss him on the spot...that was the finale!! I was happily snapping away with my dig camera:)...I could see the look of happiness on them..but his wife promised to get me for this..oh no!!

We ahd a great night..even after pat they all left..we had great fun snapping away candid shots ..guess we are high har...band was fabulous and teh crowd requested for last song b4 close shop..they just don't wanna leave..wala wala rocks man!! We left around 1am in a state of euphoria..Clearly we are not done with candid shots..Ayumi and spank gal even posed shots with bus stop ad-box..they kiss Johnny Depp on the poster for carribeans..fucking hilarlous..luckily no police cars are around else we would have been spot check for drugs:D We were bitching around in Mr P 's car..on the way home...spank gals was always disturbing him with her new found toy..the bitch dog keychain...hahaha..Ayumi and rock chick was jittering rubbish too. that was the highest moment!!! everyone were HIGH HIGH HIGH!!

I must upload those candid shots soon...the link is coming ..watch out for it! i can't wait for pat tuesday chinese wedding..another scene to make!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home