Monday, September 29, 2003

where is the humanity?

Saw a doctor today and got 2 days MC..thanks to past 2 hectic week.had a bad cough and flu that had me shaking thru' out the nights..finally I can sleep well. My so call "mentor" call me and ask why I didn't tell her I got a MC ..since she had to find a replacemnet in a short time. I admitted it was my fault for not telling her soon enough..but what make me mad is she says" do you think your cough and flu is enough to stop you coming...can die meh?"

I felt a pang of disgust and anger rising up my head...but I told her calmly that its the doc who gives me the mc ..even though I requested a mc for today( I really need it...don't wanna pass the germs to my colleagues and too weak to work)..it is still up to the doc's discretion whether I deserve it or not...somemore doc gives me 2 days MC instead of one...its means something abt my illness. Anyone who had some health knowledge will know that a slight flu unattended can kill!! same goes to cough....esp the recent SARS issue.

Anyway I don't feel guilty at all for seing a doctor..its my health..I don't sell my soul to the company..whether she believes or not , its not my concern..she can jolly well complain to the higher levels...I don't give a shit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home