Friday, September 26, 2003

I feel like quiting

...feeling like quiting my current..its exactly the opp. of what it seems...ppl are leaving on the first week! They just can't stand the hectic and inhumane tasks ..same for me..don't know how long can I hold on to..1 month, 3 month? if not for the bond ...I would have left on the 3rd day...

its fucking long hours...and the company is in heavy shortage of manpower..they are stretching us by the limit! ...thye say its cut cost..but we are just human..not machine..no one can stand 11hrs of work and standing ...

my ex-colleague says his company will be hiring contract position soon for 6 to 12 months..can offer me my previous pay(def. much higher than my current pathetic pay!) or even higher..2.7K. ...should I ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home