Saturday, November 01, 2003

the gloomy me...

a friend of mine told me that I lost the cheerfulness and spark in me lately...compared to a month ago when I was still in a holidaying mood...the word is gloomy.I felt the same way too...its not the sleep that causes it..though it might have contributed to the eye bags ...somehow I just lost it. I had previous jobs too but it doesn't felt that bad..

Did I chose the wrong path...venturing into sales is something that I had never dream b4..too used to being served and haveing free time on weekends. But now its a 360 degrees turn for me. even though I told myself to be patient and determined..its is still quite hard for me to swallow the fact. There is no wrong or right in life..you just have to accept what's coming and the consequences
what can I say? I had it coming..but I see it as an investment..no pain..no gain right?

I smoke yesterday...out field in reservist..I don't even know why I pick up the stick..its been 5 years since I touch it..maybe its the experiences i heard from my team mates..how are they doing in in life..some are earning more than me...some married with kids already..some being a boss..etc.
But wat about me..what had I achieve in life? I know certain things cannot be compared..we all lead a diff life...but we are all human. Its not that qualification that counts...its the attitude towards life. I had platoon mates who are younger than me but have achieve greater things in life...I realised that my experience and knowledge is very little..the thought and the gloomy sunset just makes me to have the impulse to have a drag....

Can I accept and adapt to my consequences?time will tell..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home