Friday, November 14, 2003

a relaxing off day..

went for an early meeting on my off day today and had to wake up at 6am...crappy right? The meeting ended around 10+ and I went home immediately to take a nap till 3 pm b4 I am supposed to meet up with zoe for a spa at 4pm...it was quite relaxing lying in the pool and watching the sunset ..we were bothe chatting about how our life is nowadays..a bit of catching up and met up with a cute german man who was the regional director of time warner...fancy that!!

He give us a few tips about line switching, why we should do it fast while still young...got enlightened by him. the rest of it was spent lazing in the pool talking cock...after that went for dinner at marche .the softshell crap was fabulous!! though its cost a small bomb..its been a while since I had pampered myself with a sumptous meal.

Watched the movie "wishing stairs" at marina square, kind of creepy and scary but still lose out to tale of 2 sisters in terms of plot and depth...not to say its a "b" flick movie...the story was quite sad too...about the betrayal bet. 2 good friends...

To wrap up, this has been my most relaxing and enjoyable off since I have started work...well .hope more to come..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home