Thursday, December 11, 2003

circle of life....

sometimes...fate really plays us like a fool...after all the trouble and shit we went thru'...we are still at the starting point. not advancing much ..but we become more hardened,streetwise and realised what we really want in our life..I am being emotional again...pardon me.

its just an afterthought after all the things I went thru for the past 2 years...Its time to wake up from my fantasy and go for the real thing...

A soon to be ex-colleague of mine who knows a little about palmistry told me that my relationship line is actually quite good in the past but I mess it up and miss the chance now..well when did I had a gal to mess up with in the first place? that is something which I kept asking myself...I am too busy with work to concentrate on relationship!! I guess its my job that is messing up my life:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home