Thursday, December 18, 2003

sweet dreams to me....

I had 3 days of sleep and finally I am dreamming again!! I quit my job and if everything goes smooth ..I should be starting as a sport executive next week at skateline..:)

at least won't be working on christmas , new year..holidays..prospect is better ..and best is .it close to my nature..sports!!I can't be a PE teacher .confirmed..liao receive letter of rejection from MOE few days ago..guess they thought I might be too old for the job..at least I can rest my case on that.

Really ..really really hope I can stay in this job longer..at least for a year...and then I can strike out on my own when the time is ripe. sick of job hopping..I can now brush up my blading skills with the training sessions..

merrymerrymerrymerrymerrymerry christmas...hohohoohoohho!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home