Monday, December 22, 2003

the gym..

at last , after 3 months of hectic and shitty work..I finally went to the gym today. I tested out my physique and well..not too bad..still able to run 5 km without much difficulty. But I failed miserably at the weights:(

Spent almost 2 hrs there..feeling spent but shiok..must get down more often..esp in this rainy season..best to run indoors.
met a small incident in the sauna room though..got being stared at by a man..quite muscular...I was there standing in the room (still got a towel on)..damn this guy just came in and keep glancing at me...My god..I was so embarrassed and I thought back of the incident when I got "touched" by a pervert in teh same place..luckily some guy bumped in..am I that attractive to the same sex!!?? Did I look sexy to him...F***!! everyone is wearing the same towel..I was the skinniest...a bit white though..

Damn!!If only I could attract the right gal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home