Monday, January 03, 2005

the devil in me..

I did a horrible thing today ...I did not give up my seat to an elderly on the way to work in the morning. I was sitting under the signboard where it show " for elderly/pregnant woman."

I had a very selfish thought at that moment, why must be me? Is there not a kind soul out there who will give up the seat. I hate to be the Mr nice guy again! I know its morally wrong to think like that but I can't help it.. nice people die young..bad guys always have the last laugh... I think I am having one of those mood swings again...or it could be I haven't get over the new year mood yet...bloody sad and can't help thinking 2005 is gonna be bad.

Next time , in the train, I shall pretend to fall asleep and be ignorant of all the people around me...hehehe...opps.



3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger RAISIN said...

u horrigeeber creature.... jus giv up your pee-goo space for others la. then no need to fill yourslf wif guilt. erm..dun think too much lo, life stil has to go on, 2005 wil b bad if u think it is lo. we cant change wadz happening to the outward, but we can do wadz happening inwardly in us. stay cheery cuz timez gonna pass anyway. being upset dussen make anything any better! BE HAPPY OR I"L BISH U!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO HAPPY NEW YEAR MR TIARA!!!! wheeee *throws confetti*... who ask u feel guilty? give it up la! it'll be nice lor...

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^---- that was me. hahahha. RAVEY BABY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home