Sunday, January 02, 2005


Me and Strawberry (backstage) Posted by Hello

What a 2005! I actutally spent it at a RC countdown party at Jurong East organised by Yu Hua CC...one of those dodgy events you might never want to be part of. Its one of those "getai" in the 7th month but with a bit more dash. There are 3 RC party this year, one at Boon Lay where TCS artists like Fiona Xie will come down and join in the "fun", the other at Bukit Batok...and the last is mine at JE MRT open patch. Its the biggest since there is more performance and foam party. I was roped in to help out in the backstage as coordinator...bascially making sure the performance are ready and know their dance sequence ...get the cue...crowd control. Imagine a few hundreds people squeezed behind the stage waiting for their turn....not mentioning the little kids from kindergarden to secondary ...its a MASS ORGY !!! I was in a lost for quite a while till I collected my senses and realised I am not paid to fuck it up! There was only 4 person for the back stage..2 gals and 2 guys. Its pouring too! that makes things worst...teachers complaining why not their turn yet...ppl yaking here and there...kids running every where...its maddenning! the programme starts from 630 till 2 am...I have been standing ..no dinner...running and shouting ...and after the countdown I was thoroughly spent...my feet drench in mud cos' of the rain....Overall, the countdown mood was not really happenning cos' of the recent Tsunami incident. There's no fireworks..the music was toned... I kind of felt sad. Nevertheless, we felt an immerse sense of accomplishment after the party. Though we had a long day, I did manage to capture a few candid photos..hahaha.. I hope 2005 will be better year for all...world peace , less sickness, more money to spend...and no more disaster! That's my resolution..what's yours?

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger RAISIN said...

i hope everyone wil hv a kind heart. cuz happiness starts fr the spirit n the heart. feel alot of ppl turnin mor n mor evil. natural disaster liao stil got ppl go kill each other. those r living ghosts man..hmm.. yay WORLD PEACE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home