Saturday, July 17, 2004

Sex and the city

just watched the 5th season of sex and the city...it was going to be shown on cable anyway but I am just not going to make do with the censored version they are showing...I mean wta is sex and the city without the sex scenes?? I mean its not a blue drama but the sex scenes are so very important in delivering the message ...and its damn nice and hit the nail on every issues we singles are facing...trust me you had to see this if you are one.

or for those who have gone thru countless of failed relationships...maybe you should watch it to find some answers...I just can't wait for the last season to be out in dvds!!

In life , we just have to keep trying....believe in yourself and in love....hahha..am I getting bitchy or wat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home