Sunday, April 25, 2004

KL Zouk

Just back from KL this weekend. I joined the local srtion 91.3 FM zouk deal with a few zoukettes..Its a 1 night package costing 91.3 which includes coach fare to and back, a 4 star hotel accommodation and cover charge to KL zouk ....usually costing $SGD30 ...its a great deal and we certainly had more fun .. being to KL zouk was really an eye opener..It is much spacious than our local ones...I had no problem sashaying on the dance floor w/o knocking into others....we even bought along cylum sticks brighten up the mood...many clubbers were watching us..I hope its pure admiration and bot disgust. the loft is also a place worth visiting...its hip hop and R&B music pumping by the local DJ.He was good though!

I had so much drink that i vomited in the hotel when we came back around 3am after supper at Jalan Alor ; street famous for supper stalls after cheonging... I vomited my mee and it stuck up the toilet bowl..so paiseh to my room mates..I must say this is the first time I "lose" face in front of the gals...The progressive music was shiok esp towards the last hour....I made friends with some the clubbers too...due to our intuitive cylum sticks acts:)

Besides clubbing , we also went shopping around KL ....thanks to sharlyn who knows KL well..we had a very easy time roaming around... The KL theme center is a must to visit too it has its own indoor rollercoaster rides ...purely adralin rushing....ok...me too tired to describe more...watch out for the KL pics upload coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home