Friday, April 09, 2004

Out of hell...into heaven

One of my friend just quit her job.She has been leading a shit life in her job...did many things but just not enough to be recognised or even praised by her boss...her boss was no better anyway..an idiot..didn't even ask her why she want to leave and coolly just accepted the resignation letter. Some asshole right?

I felt happy for her that she got another job offer which pays better and hopefully the working conditions suits her. As for me...I am kind of tired looking for jobs and going for interviews...I felt pretty much settled in my current one. Nice , wacky colleagues, ok boss, free to roam environment, vibrant...what can I ask for? Even though the hours are a bit odd; in events line.there is no such thing as regular hours or public holidays. ..its almost the same as advertising. We work crazy hours when projects come in. But , it's fun and challenging...you get to know many things and widen your contacts.

Hopefully when my contract ends, the boss will offer me a perm position and ok salary. I am really sick of looking around for jobs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home