Thursday, March 11, 2004

hair day..

went for a express hair cut at one of the kiosk .not Q-bee cut but its just one the spin -offs from This fashion. They had a mini salon where the concept is quite similar to the one I seen in japan.just slot in 10 bucks , you get a card and wait for your queue. another wonder of jap efficiency.

Luckily , there's only 1 customer in the shop and I don't have to wait too long for my turn. The hair dresser looks pretty young.. I was crosssing my fingers but I must say he was pro enough to cut to my satisfaction. Its fast and he used a vacuum that really suck up all the bits and pieces of my hair so there's hardly any discomfort. It was money well spent and so I decided to get my hair cut there next month again.

went out feeling different...fresher and feels good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home