Thursday, March 04, 2004

U.N.K.L.E

Just came back from Velvet , Heinekken Green room special DJ gig by U.N.K.L.E even though I don't know what they stand for, but they are a darn pair of good DJs from UK.. I am going for their CD definitely. Haven't been going for clubbing for 6 months since zoukout, and actually don't feel like going if not for the free entry ( all thanks to zoe who brought me in cos' she 's a member).

We went in at about 930 and the place was not very crowded, ppl were just chilling to the cool music and everyone was having a bottle of Heinekken...seems like the advertisement on TV except there are no guy blowig the whistle. Around 10 plus , the crowds started to came in, we were lucky to share a table with others and seat. Finally at around 1125, U.N.K.L.E came and the whole place started to warm up.... The beats going faster and more deafening as time goes....the peak came at 1pm plus and everyone was jumping mad on the floor..we were at the DJ table and stood on the ledge to see what the Dj was doing...waving mad and shouting till a bouncer came along and ask us to step down...haha..but we were not that easily defeated...we climb up once he disappear....poor bouncer ...think he was getting tired of us so he did not appear after a few attempts. Anyway We are not the only ones doing it.

I swear my ear drums was splitting ...since its been a long time they've exposed to pumping loud music. Around 130pm, I had enough of it and was getting sleepy and nausea with the smoke around me (they should create a non -smoker area for us !!!) I came out of velvet and I still see queues outside. some came out for a breather or peole watch. I took a cab home alone ...leaving my friends behind .think they are staying put till the whole event ends..its was a good feeling after all, but I made a promise that its the last time I go clubbing....till I found a proper job..heheeeh. Guess clubbing is still in me just that its lying low...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home