Thursday, March 04, 2004

juice...

Got a free copy of juice megazine from zouk...and read that this month ...there's some great DJ gig going on soon...might be going for some. I might even go to heinekken green room session again if the DJ is good like UNKLE... Juice is going to be my monthly clubbing megazine..

Woke up around 10+ and my mum ask me " no need to work har!" gosh I haven't break the news I have already quit....haizz..don't know how to tell also...maybe tell her on Friday...my back ache and my eyes are swollen ...could be too much alcohol retention from too much beer. Went to the career fair at suntec with my cousin at 330pm...she's just quit her banking job and so happen to be in same boat..but the fair was no diff from last year..majority is educational and booths like police, teaching, informatics etc.. Went to gym afterwards and god...the run was a like a snail...might be the beer affecting my legs...I took more than 45 min to complete 5 km...I decide no gym session the next day after clubbing in the future....must rest and recover.

Might be watching lost in translation tomorrow with cousin...see how..is it nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home