Thursday, March 18, 2004

life less ordinary....

not been blogging for some days since my there's nothing much to tell anyway..I had the same routine day to day..Its driving me crazy. maybe something funny worth telling today: a guy ..don't know how to describe..looks scrawny..untidy..big head ...sits next to me on the bus in the morning...there's nothing wrong to share a seat anyway but...he seems to lean on me as the miniutes goes by...I already shifted to make more space but this idiot keep pushing towards me pressing me on the shoulder. I was pissed off and try to lift up my shoulders and pushe back. he just sticks to me like a dead fish!!!..

That really spoils my morning...luckily the whole ordeal last for about 10 mins when I reach my destination. Am I always attracting the wrong attention....I don't mind if it was a pretty lady ..she could rest her head on my shoulder for who I care!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home