Friday, March 12, 2004

the days went by..

I been counting the no. of days since I quit..its been 8 days. I have already start seeking for jobs since the 3rd day....just can't get used to be bumming around aimlessly for too long while my friends are working cos' its so hard to get ppl out these days ..I mean who are you to them to get them accompany you for the whole day!! They got better things to do than hung around with someone who is jobless..its harsh but true in our society when most seems to look on the monetary value of life .....but I don't blame them cos ' I would most prob do the same cos I 've got bills to pay and a life to live.

Anyway, I had my own ways to combat my loneliness...so the days that went by are pretty ok...These days , I do my networkings in the mornings and get out for gym sessions in the afternoons..that way, I don't experience the rush hours/lunch hours cos the crowd is busy and that makes me feel isolated.

I seldom go out at night unless invited to certain DJ gigs or really nice movies. Forget about asking me out on 3,4,5 cos I will be glued to the TV set watching American Idols (She bangs!) and Survivor. After that ..its sleeping time ....this is really the healthiest period for me as I do get enough sleep and wake up early. Most ppl just can't afford to do that so in some ways, its a blessing for me.

But lately, I have been asking myself..is this the kind of life style I want? For taking a break is still ok..but long term wise..I thought I might go mad. I need a nice job ... have ppl around me..synergies...some night life to prop up my life...new friends to widen my circle..get appreciated ..achieve something ......gonna have some vertical growth than lateral...I am crossing my fingers now for that...

Hope the next interview works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home