Saturday, March 20, 2004

20 30 40..

seen the movie today and was touch by it on a few scenes: silvia chang who acted out the 40s...discovered that the guy whom she married for almost 20 years had another family outside...divorce was an obvious choice for her and she tried to seek out other guys for companionship ...but alas was met with unsuccessful results. Its lucky that she still had her own flower shop to depend on for the latter part of her life...she slowly found her faith and strength..discovering that besides having a guy by your side..there are other things that could provide joy too...you just have to find what you like to do... her part hits me that a relationship can be so fragile even it been years...its always good to save for rainy days and had a skill.

I don't wanna talk about the 20 and 30 story...you guys go watch them yourself..I like one of the statements they made and it really rings true in our society now.." You can easily find people who loves you, but are they the right ones?"

I guess you have to learn the hard way to know what you really need in life.I 'm not a love guru but I think the same goes for love...

The movie is also funny too ..it definitely worth 4 popcorns...suitable guys and gals. Guys esp. sgould watch it to understand more about woman...Hmmm...I wonder if there will be a film about man thru 2030 40 too..that will be a hit too!!

After the movie...I accompany z to purchase her DVD player and help her fix up at her house..We watched lost in translation .till 1 am plus..I must say DVD clarity is really sharp..no need to change CD too in midst of watching...I will invest one too..:)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home