Sunday, March 21, 2004

AhhhChooo!!

Been having a bad case of flu from thursday , my nose was a bloody running tap..I was swapping tissues on speed of 1 / 15 seconds!! The whole dustbin was full of them. eeks!! Took panadols for fear of running a fever and plenty of mints for sore throats cos' I knew if I could stop these 2 symptons under control....I won't need to see a doctor. I ended up with a heavy head, weak joints but the flu subsided , however my nose was a mass of red. Bigger than Jacky Chan!

I even went to gym on friday ...haha..never die b4 right? I thought a little bit of exercise will do me good. Felt drained after that..had beer some more.. I decided to rest on Sunday...monday got to work...don't wanna to be a sick kitten or pass the virus to everyone in the office:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home