Tuesday, April 13, 2004

sad news

a friend of mine haven't found a stable job yet for almost 6 months...she has been doing contract jobs on and off so the income was not good. Called her up to give my words of encouragement and she sounded real sad and at her wits end. She used to command a high salary but now...she was earning less than half and have cut down on her lifestyle dramastically. I been thru' that b4 and knew the desperate and hopelessness she is feeling. In the end, we fell prey to depression and lost the faith in ourselves. Thas 's why we need friends and loved ones to be constantly on our side so that we feel we are not alone in this world.

I told my friend to give in some more days for her interview results...after that, she might try other industries ..maybe get a temp job to pay her bills and wait for opportunities. I wish all the best to her:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home