Saturday, April 10, 2004

What makes a good dinner?

Its NOT about the food....at least it should be eatable...its not about the place. To me , its about the company...the friends you had with for dinner. I just had a very nice and filling dinner with 5 friends at zoe's home...not because of the food (though I must say , its very sumptious) , Its cos' I had a very enjoyable conversation and the mood is really cool, chilled . 100 X better than having dinner outside. Cheaper too!

We had 2 roasted chickens, crabs, potatoes cubes, dumplings, japanese curry , sandwiches, red wine and heineken ( I bought 3 bottles),all thanx to zoe. She made a good effort and sad to say, I didn't help much in the kitchen.

We talked about sex, love life , bold topics that would seem unappropriate outside, we are all grownups and very comfortable about it... We flirted , guess its the effects of the red wine and heineken....and the candle light and red roses, the dim yellow lights. Everyone was so relaxed and we could really talked about anything. This is what I called...a fucking good dinner...no frills , no thrills.

After that, we watched sex & the city ..season 4 and went home about 12. What a night! Ha Ha...you could say I am easily satisfied....but that's me, simple and down to earth.

Too bad got to work tomorrow:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home