Saturday, July 16, 2005

My new Ipod!!!

To any fanatic music lovers, an ipod is a god given gift..I just bought a ipod mini at sim lim. After checking out a few stores, I got one for $312...4 gigs..is that cheap. Creative is at $299, 5 gigs.. But I cannot stand the ultra sensitive buttons...and I does not fit into my palm well too. Apple is still the best in terms of design and user interface! I 've got a green one and I am not gonna paste any stickers on it (ppl are doing it on their HP, PDAs, mp3 players...yucks!) The original authentic look is still the best!!

I have been busy loading my songs and cds into the little mean machine..Phew...hard work..I never knew I've got so many cds ! I counted about 100 cds..original ones..yah to some ppl, that's chicken feed...you haven't seen my pirate ones yet...heheeh. I 've got about close to 600 songs now... it would have been much more had I not been selective. I was hidden in my room all day just loading songs....no life... I don't care. Just wanna complete it asap cos' music is my life!

I should have studied music and be a producer hahah. Imagine walking on the streets with a few thousands songs at your hand...ipod....thats a fashion statement! Kudos to creative ..even though it came out with extra functions like radio preset...more storage space and miniture sizes...but it still lose out to apple when it comes to design and trends. Apple has come a long way in terms of creativity and being an innovative icon. I sure feel proud of possessing an apple product not that I am anti - local products...they have to work harder in terms of overall appeals and marketing.

gtg and load my songs now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home