Thursday, June 09, 2005

Moo.....

I know I have not been blogging regularly but sometimes I am just too lazy. Think this way..i have been facing the computer everyday for 8-9 hours...back home I simply don't want to log on again.

Plus, there's really nothing much to blog anyway these days....must have thought my life is real boring huh? not true...if I am unhappy, I would just have a great workout to shake off the stress and unhappiness cos' after that, I'll be too tired to think of anything ...hahaha.

Take it these way, we don't have to pen every single thing down on blog...sometimes, it stays in our memory forever.

Recently, I have been reading a few famous blogs like Xiaxue and etc. Why are these blogs so popular that they evolve a cult following too? A few raesons I gathered.

1) these ppl can really write well !
2) their lifes must have been a roller coaster to the extent that everyday, they have new funny stuffs to write about.
3) They dare to write about their private sex lifes.
4) They are pretty and media darling as Paris Hilton.

Duh!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah don't read xiaxue!! Her blog has no substance and she's a commercialized sell-out.

I recommend you Mr. Miyagi and Mr. Brown's blog. Much better and more class than xiaxue anyday.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger ravenelle said...

make me famous!

i'm at __gg__! hahahahahahahahah

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh actually our very own MOI MOI MOI writes damn well too..in fact, more eloquent than xiaxue any day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home