Monday, January 10, 2005

Reservist

Damn...its reservist time again ..I 'll be call up to serve the F**King ITC . To the majority..its a holiday to them but to me, its always torture due to the responsibility I hold and the platoon I am having. I can imagine my nightmare coming back...and this time ..my PC is only joining for the last 7 days. That mean I'll be like acting PC...going for senseless meetings, briefings, etc.

Luckily I clear my IPPT last year...I will not be blogging from 10th to 20th...then I will have a public holiday on friday so I don't need to turn up for work...Yahahaha..

I willl miss blogging..."sob"..."sob"..so long!

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger RAISIN said...

Happy serving the Nation!! Hero Tira-Miss-U! AHAHAH!!! *-_-*

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiramisu
enjoy your reservice
keelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home