Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate factory

...was one of my fav. books during my sec school.It totally mesmerised me as I could still remember finishing the book in just one day!! its the first fantasy adventure story that I 've read followed by war of the worlds though I can't really say much about the movie...opps..

Its about eccentric chocolatier Willy Wonka and Charlie Bucket, a good-hearted boy from a poor family who lives in the shadow of Wonka's extraordinary factory.But the movie was so -so much to my disappointment. It was like watching a musical ....but I've rather watch Mulan Rouge..more colorful with the twist

I've would have prefer the book version ...the only thing that I am happy about is I get to keep the golden ticket! Its a free preview today and thanks to sophie that I got to watch it free:) She's so sweet...

I give it 2.5 popcorns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home