Friday, January 13, 2006

I miss Sunny days....

My nose was bloody red from incessant rubbing and sneezing .... all thanks to the weather here. Its so chilly! It rain and rain and rain non-stop...kns. And my nose is ultra sensitive to weather change esp when i just got back from sunny Bangkok. My bin was full of wet "wantons" ...awesome. My friend recommend taking Vitamin C..I tried and seems to work. I shall take orange juice everyday.

Finally its friday..whew...weekends coming...hopefully it doesn't rain as I will be doing my pedicure in JB tomorrow...else I will just sleep till afternoon...my toe nails badly need some makeover after much walking and shopping in bbk. Heard there's a new shopping mall in JB..maybe take a look and see if there's any sales going on..haha...

So many things going on in my mind now..decisions to be made..haiz..why can't life be more simpler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home