Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years's thoughts..

Its been a turbulent and eventful year ...at least for me. There's always a pinge of sadness (besides new hope) hanging during the eve. I'll always look back and think about what I have achieve, have I improved as a person..have I treat my friends well...my family and loved one (I don't have by the way:( ).All of us will age by 1 year but have we wisen up?

I need a break..thanks god I'll be going to Bangkok for a holiday..it will be a longer one compared to the past few trips. Its good to get away from Singapore for a while as I am so tired with all the scenes here....everyones been working too hard and its just very concrete. The breathing pores are getting smaller and smaller. Bangkok is a good place to chill ..shoppings and rewind in the cafes and writing my journals. I like the people there too....warm, and with simple needs. Hopefully, after this trip I'll be recharged and ready to faced the pressures of everyday life.

I shall keep my resolutions close to my hearts and hopefully, I can make them come true.
To all my fellow bloggers .... lets put an end to all sadness and cheers to a new beginning!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo!

Don't say I no leave a comment here!

Actually, I check my friend's blog everyday for updates. Hope to see more of yours often.

Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home