Friday, January 20, 2006

It's been a .....

sleepy day.....keep on dozing off the screen. Its probably that I have been sleeping late everyday. ...from watching the HK dramas after 10 on cable. 2 dramas running back to back with no commercials..jialat. I am not a true blue drama watcher...but once I ahve watch the first espisode and if it is cool, I have to chase every series till the end. Am I a perfectionist? maybe ...I just hate to have unfinished business left around..

TGIF! 1 more week to CNY and I can enjoy the holidays... eat bakgua, loverolls..all the sweet stuffs. I'll need to execise more so that I can maintain my weight after CNY.

time to doze off again....zzZZZZ

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yoz....now come back from Australia liao no need to go back training?? Hmm me is confused leh..but anwyay glad to have u back!!!
Catch up during the CNY holis? Me is open to dates leh!!!!
Michelle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home