Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Its a dog 's life!

its been a long time since I blog...no inspirations leh but I just walk the dog with my friend so got the urge to blog...can't sleep anyway.Its a first for me to walk the dog at night..maybe "run the dog" would be a better discription cos most of the time we are running around NTU. Thanks to my friend for letting me to hold the leash...its a nice feeling being lead on..at times but the dog keep stopping at every single tree ... leaving its scent behind so that it can find its way back. ...clever creature...

Its nice to walk at night and I never realise at this hour (around 12+ actually) , there are still ppl jogging and strolling..hmmm...think I might try jogging at late night ..at least won't feel lonely running alone..and its definitely much cooler. Bad thing is I can't sleep now..having the after effects. Feeling a bit hyper and restless... I really envy mike , its so carefree..everyday it just eat, sleep, shit and play. Of course, its blessed with a kind owner. Sometimes a dog's life is much better than the life ppl are living. At least it don't have much worries....its just about getting fed and a nice bed to lie on....its a simple life.

I suddenly have the urge to get a dog.... but thinkng back..its just not the right time now..got other things to worry about. but I'll get one when things got settled down..in a years time? hopefully...then I'll shower all my attention on it and it will be the most luckiest dog on earth! We 'll do night walk and jog 3x a week...on weekends we will go for nice outings at east coast or sentosa....have nice dinner by the pool/beach...introduce the cutest bitch mary, mable or watever to him...muahahha..he'll never regret being a dog in this lifetime!!! I think I got too excited here...opps...I am doing all the stuffs that I would fantasize on myself!!

Actually, attention and love is all that matters. The dog knows it and feels it...and it will repay u by being loyal and caring....Human are alike too...who doesn't wanna to be loved and supported? Its tiring to fight the battle alone...u don know when u will just give up and drop dead.... but its different if there's someone behind you ...constantly giving support and love. Someone to share your woes and glory. What's the point of winning the world but no one to share the happiness with you....赢了世界又如何。。am I gonna meet one soon?? ..or maybe she's just around the corner but I just didn't notice..que sara sara...

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor ray's blog got so little comments... hehe... so I shall be nice and start leaving him some since he 'faithfully' left messages for mine! =) Okay... this is considered one message liao...
Hahaha... no lah... anyway, I've never seen someone gushed about walking a dog so far lor... or maybe cos I've dogs almost all my life or kept other forms of animals before! Anyway, glad you hit it off quite well with Mike! He's not very friendly and choosy when it comes to making friends with men... I told you right, many have been bitten by him hahaha... but of cos there are also those whom he is good with lah and Im sure you will be one of them!!
Feels good after interacting with him doesn't it?! =) Animals just have this kind of calming, mood-lifting effects!!
Hope to 'run' with him and you more often! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home