Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Constant drilling to madness....

I am going madness..my neighbourhood is going on a major 1 month upgrading exercise...flats are repainted...cables rewired..all this is done at a minimal noise level...its pretty ok we get stares from the windows to our bedroom when the workers are painting ...but what's maddening its the drilling that follows ....starting from 9 till 6pm...esp when I am at home mc ...trying to sleep but kena drilled awake by these GOD DAMN drills!!! Can u imagine woken from your sweet dreams by them ....how to rest also???

Its incessant , mind torturing drilling that u can't seem to accomplish anything during the day time...the machine guns just went thud thud thud away.... killing all my moods and disturbing my peace....some how I wish the generator would break down or someone would smash it to pieces!!!..

arrhhhhh.its driving me crazy...I know its not the HDB fault ...its just the timing .. so suay!! while I am typing , they are still drilling away like no body business...

some day I gonna move out to the rich private bungalow or condo....at least it should be much peaceful there.... god please let me strike lottery soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home