Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday

My poor legs..after nearly whole day of standing...the soles are sore when I walk and I had to limp slightly. Besides, i have been pushing myself for the past few weeks in running. Its really cool and nice to run at night and tendency not to feel tired as you don sweat so much and could run for more distance till it overshot my limit...think its my adrenalin pumping too hard that i can't stop..

After the run, I will still feel high but the next day I would wake up tired as if I had came back from 42km marathon...maybe I should relax and stop puching myself too hard...actually, I don know why I am doing this ...as if there's a inner me that controls my mind ...anyway...went to see the biennale at tanglin camp today with a friend as it is closing soon next week. I still have a bit left of stuffs to visit and this time we went early. Tanglin camp is my fav site among all as I like the natural surroundings ..lush trees and leaves..fresher air and would be surprise that it is located freaking near to orchard. If not for the biennale ...I wouldn't have known there's such a place. It was just a few old army barracks but the feeling to me is kinda special.

I like it for it being laid back and simple...forthcoming and true. It really reflects my character. Feel very much at peace when I stepped foot in them. I wonder if the camp would be still there should the biennale returns. The organiser really puts in a lot of hard work in choosing the sites and kudos to them for making the right choice. Creative modern arts in run down camps...very dynamic and thoughtful I must say.
We arrive around 3+ and left about 6pm. I felt a pang of sadness when I left the place..its like going back to the harsh working world after a great holiday. Everything seems bleak and sucky....oh well..the harsh realities of life...good things always comes to an end somehow....

I was rather happy that at least I got the companion of my friend cos we could exchange our views in how we interpret these creative works.... somehow I thought she looked tired and I felt a bit guilty asking her along for my pleasure... she had a bad stomachache too in the morning too...ouch..hope she is ok ......

Another week has gone by and its gonna be monday again...time flies......life still goes on ....

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your leg is better. As a sportsman, you should know how to control and take care of your body lor. Don't over do it... if anything happen to you, who's going to look after your family? =)

Yes, I have to admit I was tired and feeling quite sick the whole day lah. Everytime I go toilet, I popped a pill so that I don't have to make you wait again? Hehe... That's why the moment I sat down I dozed off. I'm very sorry for spoiling your mood. Lack of rest makes me cranky and my face to look 'DL' =)

But it's okay... for a friend. I also duno if I get the chance to hang out like that when I start working at my new workplace. Who knows you may need to ask someone else to such events next time...

You take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home