Friday, February 16, 2007

一起走过的日子。。。

Its a very warm and old feeling whenever I hold your hands and walk. Its like we've known each other for long even though we 've just started out less than a month.

We met with some difficulties and it almost drives us apart but we managed to tide over....and after each obstacles, I felt our relationship has raised to another level. We discovered a little more of each other. We are more certain of some issues.

I enjoyed the long walks we 've had from JP to our home, the walk with mike through the parks, the dinner and late night movies with you, the times I pick u up from your office...it doesn't matter where we go as long as I have with you, each moment is magic.

We are still fresh in our courtship and I hope there would be many anniversaries to come. No doubt we may meet with many obstacles but I am sure we can tide over. As long as there's love between us, nothing is impossible!

I love you Shu Juan!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Chee Ming! =)

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad u found the love of ur life..

jia you

Regards,

Jian Wei

 

Post a Comment

<< Home